Friday 24 August 2012

Week Seven


Hello All

BIG BIG BIG Apologies in such a delay on this Blog post as I previously mentioned things have been all go go go here!!!

After a major setback last week when I managed to lose all of my computer files after resetting my PC I am unfortunately a week behind on all my work. I am managing to catch up with the toolkit which is really starting to take shape :)

 
 

 

I have also been planning for the volunteer training with the young people and the team that will run next week Tue through to Thur. I am very excited about taking part in this training as it was actually part of my degree and is something I feel I will be able to effectively input in to and support. Along with the volunteer training Thursday afternoon will see the arrival of some of the young people’s planning committee who will be training for their roles within the conference it will be grate to get to meet more of them and see how all their hard work is paying off.

I cannot wait now for the conference when the young people can see all their suggestions put it to action

 It is so exciting!!!!


 
Any way must dash lots to do and no time to do it in!!!!!
I Promise I will write more and post some pictures up soon XD

1 comment:

  1. Its a pity you lost your work Charlotte you must have been very frustrated - grr computers!! Well done on catching up with the toolkit which is really starting to look good!The busiest two weeks are yet to come for you I think :-)

    ReplyDelete