Monday 6 August 2012

Week Five

So it is all go now!!! I am in to my second week of interviews collecting the information that will eventually support my toolkit! I have also been playing around with formatting and layout to see how the toolkit should look.

I have been taking inspiration from a number of grate toolkits, reports and writings published by small organisations rite up to those produced for the UN Convention! It has been so grate having access to such interesting pieces of work and I cannot thank Cath enough for suggesting I check them out!
My aim for the rest of the week is to produce the first few introduction sections of the toolkit along with reviewing my data to find out the key themes and patterns so I may begin the main part of the toolkit :)


My apologies that this is brief but again I am just so busy, thanks again for reading I will post again soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Charlotte I thoroughly enjoyed my interview with you and I'm so looking forward to seeing the development of the toolkit!

    ReplyDelete